11/17/10

SHINee support exam test takers

(All) Hello, Shiny SHINee! (Onew) Yeah,수능(Korean scholastic ability test) is coming soon. (Jonghyun)Yes. (Key)coming soon, guys! (Onew) Yes, you should get good score on the test! (All) Yeah~ (Onew) We hope you to get perfect 500 point, pass in the university or college you want.. and realize your dreams wide. (Key) We hope you to get great point as you studied and we are cheering you up now so love us a lot ^^ (Onew)Yes, it was contemporary band, (All)Shiny SHINee! Thnx

Kalo mau lihat videonya ,,

6 komentar:

Anonymous said...

Ok got my site up vimax 3-4 Dot Com but have not yet advertised anywhere I need some feedback to my domain name also website if its good. Please give me some feedback before I advertise.

November 18, 2010 at 9:42 AM
Anonymous said...

What a nice post. I really love reading these types or articles. I can?t wait to see what others have to say.

December 1, 2010 at 2:44 PM
Anonymous said...

Great post. Can’t wait to read the next ones :)

December 3, 2010 at 3:46 AM
Anonymous said...

We’re a group of volunteers and starting a brand new initiative in a community. Your weblog supplied us valuable information to work on. You have done a marvellous work!

December 10, 2010 at 4:37 AM
rusdarugentyu said...

Thanks 4 reading and comment~

December 13, 2010 at 9:43 PM
Anonymous said...

This article was extremely interesting, especially since I was searching for thoughts on this subject last Thursday.

February 16, 2011 at 7:02 AM
 

©2009My bLoG | by TNB